So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

White pine with 2 balzers

Day o' Adventure!!!
So yesterday 2 balzers and I set out for an amazing day of many laughs and great times. We spent the day at White Pine and ended the day with some great McFlurries.
Sarah and I
Sterling and Sarah trying to take a picture looking into the sun.

Yay lake!
Sarah and ISterling and I getting fat in the McDonalds Parking lot.

The last picture of the day, camera full of memories and stomachs full of fatty ice cream!

2 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

I have a feeling these two characters will be starring often on the Dutch Inquest....
ps. you know...you and sara could pass as sisters...

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

well my sisters name is sara, but she's not a balzer.
you never know maybe one day Sara and I will be related...lol

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home