So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Last one..i promise...maybe

Well monday night our friends threw us a going away party, full with good food, hilarious games and like always, a water fight :)

Tara, me, Rachel, Sara, Nikki and Dave
(gonna miss you guys!)

Esau getting me ready for the Pinata.

We all just got a little wet...it was good time! (Clay and Tara)

Well since majority of my time is spent at the hospital these days, I thought I would let you all in, and show you the kids I work with.

My little Hilda.

Kimberly and Kimberly
(the first Kim I've met while down here)

My little Hilda again :)
(gonna miss these kids too)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Wow - those kids are so adorable!! I don't think you should come home. They need help and candy and love and all that stuff.

FYI - Hotmail InBox was full of 228 messages of junk. Unless Dan's subject was something like HOME DEPOT GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY, I didn't get anything from him... I'll keep looking :)

See you in a few days!!

8:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Those kids must just love the attention, I can see how that would be such a fulfilling place to be for you!

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home