So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, June 12, 2006

soon to be home

Last week I had a chance to go hangout with my team. We all went for dinner, it was awesome! Here are a couple pictures from that.

Me Amanda and Rachel

Amanda and I

Well being in Latin American right now, I have caught the futball bug. With the World Cup kicking off last week everyones day is timed around when the games are. So I have decided to choose my team, and if you know me even alittle you know who I picked. Holland. So the jersey has been bought and the bets are on!!!

Here is just an example of how much I miss you all. This is the background on my computer...I miss you all sooo much!!!

Sorry to all the rest, but these are probably the two people I miss the most (other then my family of course)!
**Miss ya bubbles and BonJovi!! Love ya!**

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props to Kim!! Way to represent!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're gonna have some fun times when you get home- we can run off and carve our names in trees- kim+ashley bff... how cool and lame we will be all at the same time! IT'S UNBARABLE!!!!! kisses!

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must speak as an anonymous person on behalf of everyone in the city of Surrey, and all of those who attend Victory Christian Center. I must agree with Kim and add that Ashley and Jacque are probably the coolest, best looking, and intelligent people i know! Just throwing it out there!

4:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, only see one pic of your family, what's with that? Can't wait to see you again!!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

mom, on the family pic topic...I HAVE NONE!! Thats not my fault!

1:21 PM

 
Blogger emma said...

vive le fut. I'm home!! It feels good to be home but weird all at the same time!! I can't wait to see you soo, I miss you so much!!!

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Dude - come home. Your microwave is waiting for you... it has a Potato button!!

8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home