So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, May 22, 2006

life has changed!

Hey y'all. If any of you read my post yesterday, forget all of that! :) Yesterday I took a big leap of faith and decided to go out on my own into full time ministry.
This includes many things:
1) I will be living in Antigua with my friend heather, from Alabama.
2) I already started spanish classes 4 hours everyday, to better my ministry opportunities.
3) I will be voluntering in different places in Antigua
2 options being:
In a ministry coffee shop (that associated with my church) and helping in the hospital across from my house. I will be helping with the disabled children.
There are many more options coming up every second, and I pray I am able to see which ones God is truely calling me to.

Pray that all these opportunities all work out and God continues to show me all he has planned for my life this next month.
I will still be arriving back home on June 23.
Another amazing blessing, is that from my professor from Trinity Western University. Her name is Ruth. She is finding ways for me to complete my two remaining classes through the university, she is just an amazing blessing from God.

So to end. I want to say sorry to all of you who were worried about me these past couple of days. I have never been at this much peace in my life before. God continues to show me his plan for my life, things I had never even thought about :) I LOVE you all soooo much. Thank you to all of you who are praying for me, your prayers are really breaking through.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I guess I gotta support you in this because it sure sounds like God is directing this part of your life! Keep listening for His voice in all of this and He'll show you the way.

He used Fuego to get you down there, and now maybe you are doing what you are supposed to be doing :)

Also - why does heather not capitialize her name? (hee hee - just kidding).

I sent you a letter a few weeks ago - maybe someone from the school can get it to you? There's tea in it!!

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I underline what Sara says, keep listening for God's voice in your new plan in Antigua. Be careful and stay safe!!

7:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To think, just two days ago I was telling Steve (as we threw back a few Caronas in Vegas... ahh Vegas) how well-behaved my younger sister generally was. ;)

5:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait... that's creepy... the very next day I saw a random "Antigua Guatemala" poster while standing around waiting for the monorail.

Coincidence? Perhaps... perhaps not.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

weirded OUT! (you'll get that one dave)

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home