So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Little update.

Well here is the thing: I have been trying to get my friends to put their pictures of Tikal up so I can put them on here (since my cameras batteries died that day) so here is one picture I got out of our last day of the trip...enjoy...

wow...wouldnt it be awesome to live right here...(more pictures to come, to prove I was accually here!!!) :)

Tomorrow me and Tara are going to the beach to meet her aunt and cousin who are here for two weeks. Just me, Tara and the ocean...its gonna be a great weekend...pictures of that will for sure come aswell.

3 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

wow, kim, this is heavenly. beautiful. You could indeed sell copies of this wonderful photo.

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Stewart said...

wow

6:47 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

You must have stolen this off of Webshots right? :) Just kidding - nice picture. By the way, you missed some sweet sweet rain this weekend and a big pancake breakfast on Saturday!

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home