So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Relaxed Weekend of Friends and Good Times!

Well I promised I would put up pictures of me with my nose ring, so here they are. It had been more then a month since we had just a weekend off to chill and hangout in town, a great weekend with friends!!!
Here is me and Jonathan near the square of Antigua.
By the way Jonathan is awesome!!!

Here is me and Amanda up at the Cross on the Hill,
what a great view!!! Sara, Me and Amanda up at the cross.

One last shot of me...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, still can't really see the nose ring! Guess we'll see it when you get home. So, what's the story on Jonathan? Cute.

Love, Mom

3:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you ever know that your my hero? you're everything i would like to be. i could fly higher than an eagle... 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings...
i'm lame... but you love me anyway... so yeah... i'm with your mom on this one... what's with Johnny? i enjoy men named john... particularly John Mayer... good man...

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

yea yea...jonathan is sweet i wont lie...its a good go FRIEND both of you!!!

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

lol..im a loser!

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe- i can tease you from here! moohahaha!!

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home