So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Volcano Bandit!

Well I am back again, and this time for good...well 5 weeks that is. We are back at "home" (the campus) and life is good. We are really looking forward to settling in for a longer time now. Most of you are on my update email list, so I dont want to repeat myself too much, so here are some pics.

This is the view from half way up the mountain, yes I climbed all the way!
Here's our team and the kids we met at th top of the mountain.
You can find me on the left side (Juan Carlos, Liz, and then me)I dont know about you, but this reminds me of Jurassic Park...

And here is me with the boy I am planning on sponsoring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful pictures Kim! Does totally look like Jurassic Park, I agree. What a cute little boy you may be sponsoring too.

Love, Mom

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.. are you bringing every cute kid you see home with you?

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home