So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Como estas?

Bien Bien! So yesterday was the coolest day ever!! Being Valentines day and me hating Valentines day I knew that I was going to have to find a way to make myself happy. So after waking up, getting through breakfast, Devotions and New Testiment Studies I finally had the chance. After laying out my towel and getting into my bathingsuit (yes is all sounds so nice down here) I went out to chill with my fellow "tanners"..being a hot day we were not going to let it get by us. So there I sat on my towel...and you ask: How are you going to make yourself happy? Well it all layed in the hands of these simple numbers... 001-604-599-8989. Now if you know me well enough you know that those numbers = a call to the office of VCC. With a quick explenation of "I'm calling long distance...Guatemala", Anne was quick to her feet to run and find my love. My love = Ashley! Only being able to talk to her for a wonderous bit (since it was life women time) she trasfered me to Helen Balzer, and wow, it is so good to hear the voices from home, there was a huge smile on my face!!! and THEN, Helens wonderful idea, she transferd me to PJ!! Another great voice to hear. Talking with PJ made me feel so loved by my "victory family" and just talking to him made me excited for being down here! So basically the best day since I left home....13 numbers = the best call I could have ever made!

So....Here I sit in the living room with Tara, Sara, David, Karla and Kyle, should be studying spanish..but no...I spend my time talking to all of you and eating pop corn....hm....pop corn....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, so glad you had such a wonderful Valentines Day! Isn't the world quite small with all the technology available? Email, Blogs and phone, not as hard to be away from home and friends is it? Keep practicing your Spanish, como estas?

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww kim!!!!!!!
That's so awesome. I'm glad you had a pleasent valentines day. I miss you to pieces!!! Too bad I wasn't in the office when you called so I too could hear your lovely voice. Well, have an awesome day my friend!

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KIM! So glad to see your doing well! Wish we could talk! Your tanning! Your going to be so dark when you get back if you are coming back! Anyways See ya! LEE

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved talking to you love!!! i miss you like crazy!!! i wish it hadn't been life women time or i would have sat and racked up the churches phone bill!! woot woot! how i long for the next time i get to hear your lovely melodic voice! until then i shall sit in the hallways of the guildford mall singing to myself! i look a lot less crazy when you're with me ... but since when have i cared if i look crazy! love you like chocolate!

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home