So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Guatie Kim

So I thought I would just show you all how dark I am compared to when I left, this way you will be able to know who I am when I get home.
The first picture was taken in January, the second was take less then a week ago. Also take into account that I have been to the beach since the second one was taken, so I've a little darker then this now.

*Dutchie Kim *<------->Guatie Kim*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, just a little darker! haha =P Okay, no joke, you've gotten quite dark and its fun how you are pointing to the picture beside you! haha. =)
-Joel

1:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've gone beyond Pocohontas, ya think? Good thing you sent a pic, so we can pick you out when you arrive home!

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

I'm going to look like a very short Nicole Kidman next to you when you get back... :)

7:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pretty much hate you right now Kim. Can't wait to have you back. I'm pumped to hear how PUMPED you are about kid's camp this year.

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

thanx to ya all. Dave, I can't wait to be home too, and I cant wait for Kids Camp!! (that is if I'm going, its your call ;).

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home