So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Zoo and Forest

So this past week we have only had to take classes in the morning, which is sooo nice. So with the afternoons off we had time to go to some more stuff around Guatemala. So on wednesday we went on a Zoo. The cool thing is you drive your car through the park and the animals walk right around you, it was awesome!!!
Yea, I'm watching you!!
aww...i wish i could free you..
but then I couldn't feed you :)
***
Then on Saturaday we went to this nature park, which was really fun. We found these cool swings in the forest and had some good times!

This these are the things you were not allowed in the park...
Ya...NO TRUMPETS!!!!

Area of contemplation...hm....

5 Comments:

Blogger Abby Mommy said...

here you go SARA!!! Happy?

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Yes - very!!!

Seriously - I love the pictures! Now I have those sweet giraffes on my screen at work :)

Have a good weekend!!

3:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool!! Now you and Mark and Kylie have fed monkeys! You are having way too much fun 'at school'.

10:05 AM

 
Blogger emma said...

GIRAFFES. GIRAFFES???? man. I really really love giraffes. they're my fav. that picture makes me really happy. anyway, luv ya lots cutie face. i leave in 6 days! oh so excited!!

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

You must be studying hard because you are too darn busy for new posts!! :)

7:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home