So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, June 02, 2006

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of days.

I took this picture on the way to the coffee shop yesterday. What a great morning view :)

Me and Alex (dont think anything mom, we are just friends)

Heather, Isai and Me. Isai was in Germany or three months visiting his girl friend. If you remember back to a february post I talked about my friend leaving, well he's back now! We are all really excited!Tuesday Heather and me went to the city for a good day off. She had the day off work so we wanted to somthing different. I found this shirt in a store. I didnt have enough money to buy it, so we just took a picture of it. If you can't read it is says "Explain to me again why I need a boyfriend." Good eh?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures again, Kim. I love the t-shirt, cute!

Mom

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

What's with the gold belt?? Please tell me it is attached to the shirt you didn't end up buying :)

Nice pics - love the Antigua pictures

7:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gold is the new pink, Kim! don't forget it! that's a cute shirt but i found the winner- it has a pear on the boob and it says "i have a nice pear" hahahahahaha- i love it! it's gold! well, not actually gold it's green, saying it's gold is just an expression...anyway, it's a good shirt... but apparently it's "inapropriate for church" or something... i think i should wear it when i'm on the praise team... what do you think?

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home