So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

its a new life!

Here are two pics of my house in Antigua. I love it there so much!
Here is my roomy in our window looking out into the street. This is probably my favorite place in our place. We sit here alot together and just chill.
Here is our place. We have three rooms. Heathers room, the bathroom and then our mutli-room (kitchen, dinning room and my bedroom). You can see my bed in the bottom right corner of the picuture. On the right is my dresser and nightside table. To the left is the kitchen and the dinning room. Through the door is Heathers room. Also to the right is our windom. :) So this is my home for the next little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

It's so cozy! It's so South American! I love the floor!!

Seriously - cute place! Miss you -glad you're having fun :)

Sara

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cozy place, love the colours!

Heather is so good to give up part of her space in this small place. We really appreciate it Heather!

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home