So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, June 19, 2006

4 days!!!

Well here is one of my last posts from Guatemalan soil...as I am home in 4 days! The last couple days have been full of goodbyes, which equals lots of pictures. Here you go...enjoy!

Ale me and Carlos at my favorite resturant, Cafe Sky. You eat on this patio over looking the city, its an amazing view!
Note: Check out the hats the boys are wearing. Yea Canada!

Jorge, me, Jonathan, Clay and Isai. We made them all dinner last week, good times had by all.

Heather and me.

Me and Clay listening to some good tunes!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Cute bangs girl

11:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, you had no trouble finding boys down there did you?? See you soon!!

8:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home