So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Home as home can be!

Well friday night at 9pm I arrived back on Canadian soil! The joy that was running threw my veins was intense and I dont know if I'll ever feel like that ever again. So much happiness, so much expectation and so much relief to finally be back home. I was greeted at the Airport by my family, and friends soon to follow (Ashley, Emma and Andrea wer late, as usual). Well back to my house to look at the pictures and handout gifts. It was an amazing night of catching up and just enjoying everything that home comes along with. Now being tuesday I've seen almost everyone ...well almost. I still have most of the FVC clan to see...and that will happen at the FVC Grad on Thursday Night. I've seen all my VCC clan and some of the NSS crew....so things are all coming together.

Saturday my sister and her husband move out of their house (the suite under my parents house) and I move right on in. I wont be working for the summer so I'm looking forward to using my house to its fully capacity with holding bible studies and just chillin with friends.

In the fall I'm going to UCFV part time and working to pay off my debt from Guatemala. I hope to have it all taken care of soon, and ready to move on. Its time to turn another page and get right into the life God has for me here!

I'm ready.....
and waiting....
Here it comes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, it's so good to have you home!!

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home