So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Grad x2

Well with an amazing first week home I thought I would share with you a picture of one of my most favorite girls! Me and Sarah Balzer started becoming close friends at Kids Camp last year and threw out Kids Church and stuff we kept getting closer. With my departure for 6 months we kept in touch pretty well with msn and now that I'm back the good times have begun again. Last night (Grad night) we ended up enjoying an amazing adventure of 2 grads! We started at the FVC grad at Willingdon (to see David Balzer and Josh Gagner graduate) and then ventured over to the PA grad at the Pattison theater (to see Justin and Jonnys girl friend graduate). With Sarah I was able to reap the benifits of the "HOV." We got there too quick, but it was worth it. We made it to see Justin get his scholarship and be able to suprise him at the end.
Sarah: Thanx for a GREAT night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Nice ta have ya back :)

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home