So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

its been a week

So its been a week, so I thought I would post for all you who are still reading. To update life, its ok...been better. Sadly enough I was better while living in a house with people I didnt get along with, since at least I had people to spend time with. In guatemala all I wanted was alone time, now all I want is time with friends.

So I'm back to life, been home a month and I should be adjusted...well I'm not. Basically at this point hate it. I thought adjusting to life would consist of culture shock and change in language, but thats not it at all. Its adjusting to the fact that everyone went on with life without you, and now they are all used to living it without you.

So here we go...keep pushing to somewhat enjoy life.

Praying for a smile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I'm sorry you feel so sad right now. Do you want to move back home? This week coming up should be better cuz you'll be at Kids Camp all week. Then the next week we can go camping!! Yeah! Talk to me ok?

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Call me when you get home from kid's camp.

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home