So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

past the big "30" mark

well 29 days to go. wow it is sure coming up fast. I still have 2 weeks of work left which I pray will just fly by, as I kinda hate work, and after that it's smooth sailing all the way to January 4th. So lets take alittle look at the old schedual:

December 9 - The Gap @ PA -DONE-
December 11 - Kids Xmas Production (gonna be hilarious) -DONE-
December 16 - Battle of the Bands (featuring my two fav bands Proximity Se7en and Gideons Hill)...both hot bands by the way..had to give you guys some credit. -DONE-
December 18 - Open presents day! (yea my family is weird all early and all) -DONE-
December 20- Last day of work!! woohoo! -DONE-
Decemeber 23 - Party/Get together of great friends! @ 7:30 be there! -DONE-
December 25 - XMAS
Decemeber 31 - NEW YEARS!! woohoo (still dont know what I'm doing, any ideas?)
January 2 - Dinner of all close friends to say good bye
January 3 - Last day home (pic up ange from ferry, my fellow guatemala goer)
January 4 - 8:05am my plane leaves....Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

sweet itinerary.

waaaaaaahhh you're leaving so soon!!! That's cray Z.

I likewise have not yet a game plan for new years...rents won't be home and they said I could have people over...so maybe party in poco? ...we'll see.

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home