So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

keep on keepin' on

I am pretty proud that I have been keepin' up to date on these things. With my recent little fall out with health and probably the most stressfull week of my life, things are straightening up. In just over one day I am flying to Edmonton to visit all my great pals out there braving the snow. Yesterday I wasnt sure if I was gonna make the trip, but today my health got better and plans are on! Other then that news...its only 49 days till my trip. Passing the 50 was a big leap and I'm suprised that I am taking it pretty well. I've almost have all that I need...and this little plane trip I think is gonna set a lot in. Once I'm back from snow city I'll have just a little over a month till I leave, one month of work left (thank God) and then just the push till the end. I dont know when its gonna set in that I'm leaving, probably when I stop letting go of people while giving them hugs....lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Braving the snow, eh?? Sorry to disappoint you, but I was reading outside with my flip flops on... it's not cold :)

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home