So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The fact

in spite of the fact that i still have about 3 months to go I still feel like I have way longer. The last 3 months have gone so fast, and I can only pray that these next ones do to. So I think to myself when you embrace time as a gift does it go faster, and when you wish it to speed up and pass me does it go slower. Well in the next week couple weeks I will try out embracing this time I have here and see if it works. But then you think if you get to a point where you want to embrace time and have it slow down what is the use cause it only goes faster and you have no acual time to embrace. So do I love this time and have it fly by, or do I continue to hate it here and watch it drag on...i have my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home