So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, October 24, 2005

This chance

It's slowly coming...counting down the days..to when I step off of canadian ground and enter the plane that will take me away from here. Away from all I know, away from everything here, away from all the smiling faces I know, away from the feeling of your hug. I really just want to leave this place now. For I know there will always be things I will miss, no matter where I'm leaving. But I just need to get out of this town. I cant wait for the jets that will bring me to my new life, bring me to new faces, to a new feeling of love. I know I will miss this place, and I know I will be back.
2 months 11 days to my departure...to my good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home