So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

and on we go

well it has been awhile since that last, so I thought I would give you some thoughts. Last night I arrived back to my canadian home, BC. My other home Mexicali, Mexico. I don;t really live there, but I so connected to it, I call it my home away from home, ok so enough about that. After arriving back home I gave been looking around any seeing so much amazing stuff just coming to light. Like simple things. My life is just so good, and I know I am having the usual culture shock and all, but like seriously. My life is so good, and I'm not talking money and luxuries and stuff, just like my friends, my family how great my life is. I'm not taking the credit I'll tell you that now...lol..God has just been so amazing. Well i find myself blabbing, not about nothing, but blabbing, so I will leave these keys to rest and maybe take one myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home