So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You guys!!

AH...man I'm gonna miss you all. I'm just trying to spend this short time I still have to just soak up all the love I can get. So here are my shout outs...

Danny: I'm gonna miss you the most I think. You are always here for me, ready to hangout and chill.
Ashley: You are amazing! I'm gonna miss our kisses. (lol, inside joke)
Andrew: You mean so much to me...our weekly visits will commence again once I'm back! Miss ya
COCO: Ah my dear. I love you so much, you better be waiting with open arms once I'm back.
Justin: Dont forget about me.
MY VCC chicks: Be ready for LOTS! of hugs when I get back.
My FVC and NSS boys: You are all so great...the cruisin wont be the same with out the one girl i know!!!

Dont stop the love even though I'll be thousands of miles away, I love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

welcome to the wonderful world of bloggin'. will you get some bloggin' when in the south?

I'll be savering the hugs. ps. next paycheck i'm buying that painting!!

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

Ah..i love you!!! And i have it waiting for you ;)

12:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home