So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, October 10, 2005

3 months to go




Hey well here we are. It is 3 months to departure. And I a getting antsy...man i just want to get on the plane. Ah...well there is not much else to say other then here is my blog. So this is where you are able to check up on me and see what I have been up to. I was gonna have a sight where you would be able to just look at all the pictures I will be taking down there, but then I realized that then I would have to waist time on uploading all my pictures on to the internet. So here is how this is gonna work. When i get a chance to up date this I will be adding pictures aswell, just so you can see what I'm up to alittle. Well cya around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home