So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

blah...

So I am sick! and I mean SICK! I have a throat infection which i am taking antibiotics for for the next 9 days...right in time to get better for my "vacation" to edmonton! wow I am getting pretty excited for it, getting past the pain I'm in right now, so it's all working out great. I am looking forward to seeing you all again as it has been like 5 months since I've seen some of you...crazy! Well planned so far I am staying with Julia for the first 2 nights then moving on into Kings for the next 3 nights...its gonna be awesome! oh and on the fact of getting from the airport to the university..i need help. So if anyone has a car or something let me know cause yea. I have a way to get into the downtown area of edmonton so you wont have to get me from the airport or anything crazy like that....cool.....well ttyl when i get better.

2 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate these stupid.."your blog is interesting and informative"...BITE ME I say you're LAME...you're mom's lame too. bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "you should post a comment and come back often". Buddy, I say you shouldn't come back often.

There, I showed him.

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Mr. H said...

werd, i don't want to learn how to may 1000 dollars a day or who has a stupid cure for swimmer rash.

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home