So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, November 07, 2005

PUUUUSH!

Well here we are. 2 months to go...exactly 58 days to go! So I am proud to announce it is goin faster. A bunch-o weeks ago I was so itching to go that I didn't think I would last those next 3 months, but here we are with one less month then then and I'm doing fine. The main reason it is going so fast now is the fact that I am working my butt off and filling my time wisely. In 10 days I am flying to Edmonton to visit my friends at Kings University College. I am pretty stoaked as there are so many of them there. Julia, Emily (will be home accually) Deanna, Ashley, Dan, Gabe, Michael, Layne..and the list goes on, not to mention all the sweet cool people I'm gonna meet when I'm there. So yea..once I get back from Edmonton I'll only have like a month and a bit to go (43 days)! so wow. Well on the fact of X-mas break. All you who will be back in town for it better be coming to my little shindig. I'm gonna try to get Proximity Seven to play and it's gonna be sweet. It's gonna be a little going away/fundraiser thing for my trip (as doing missions in another country always has their bills). Well that is it for now....ttyl...comment please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home