So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Edmonton!!

Well i have arrived in Edmonton. After alittle delay at the Airport, with some lady taking my bag instead of hers. I was pretty mad cause i saw it come out on the belt thing, and then it was just gone! I was pretty mad. Well after hours of waiting they finally got my bag brought to me at Julias house, which was good so I didn't waist much time at the Airport. Other then that today went great. We are just getting ready to veg infront of the T.V. to watch the O.C. it's been so long since I've had a chance to even watch it. Then after that we are ready to hit the town and give me a little taste of being legal age here. Ah it should intresting...but fun. I'll keep you updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. H said...

Tap Dan and Gabe on the bum for me.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Stewart said...

sneak em' each a kiss for me.

stew

1:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home