So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, November 21, 2005

home

well back at home. Ah home. You know what I really didn't think I would miss surrey after only being gone for 5 days, but I did (except for the fact that I am back to work tomorrow and back into the swing of busy busy busy). Now back home I gotta a lot of things to do..ah... First I am planning a going away/sweeet reunion party at my house (no date yet). I am trying to get Proximity Se7en to play a set and its gonna be sweeet. (oh yea Neil, you guys are playing). Well for all of you who are coming back for Christmas (all of you). YOU ARE COMING!!! ok, this is your invite. It's gonna be after you are all back, so after the 21th, cause thats when Julia is back. If any of you are bringing friends back here to surrey from your schools bring them along too, more the better! So yea. I better get on planning that..ttyl
P.S. Edmonton was sweeeet times!! Move *%$#! get out the way!!!!...ah michael you crack me up!!! ashley i like your version too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home