So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

ah...

Well I leave Edmonton tomorrow morning at 10:10. And I'm sorry to say I didnt get the snow I wanted here, which was ok. This trip was so sweet. So nice to just get away from my life back home and just sit and enjoy time here with all these great friends. It was mostly what I expected, except for the odd sleep patters. People go to bed and wake up at such weird times, like now, Ashley is sleeping in the room next to me (yes i broke into your room michael) it's 8pm on a sunday night and i bet shes about to wake up and be awake till 5 am, just like last night. Well I've enjoyed everything here, kinda wishing i was here for the past 4 month, ah but I needed the money from working. Life is good back home, and my life in Guatemala is gonna be even better. I only have 45 more days to go and it's gonna go quick. So I'm back home tomorrow to get back into the working world after being off work for 2 weeks, it's gonna be weird, hopfully I can handle it. On my return back home I'm gonna start planning my going away/get together party....details to come. peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home