So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

December

I think this is by far te best "winter weather" BC has ever had. It didn end up being one of those snow for one day and then rain and it all goes away. Its been here for 4 days now and its so nice. Snow on every lawn, the roads are great and I now love BC winters. Well on to another point. It is just over one month untill I leave. Its getting kinda scary. I really want to go now, since my life here is really annoying. My parents are getting all weird and I really hate my job. But then again I do so much at the church and christmas is coming, if I left now I would mess a lot up. Well...I only have to hold on for 4 more weeks and I'm set. Also party is still on....so yea, let me know if you are coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home