So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Too much to make a title out of

So here we are :)

Well I sit at a desk over looking the ocean and no I am in not in honduras. Thinking back to my mornings in the upper apartment in Honduas looking at the ocean thinking I was going to miss it, and here I am doing the same. Yes it may be a little colder and my time isnt consumed with screaming children and runny noses, but still it reminds me of those days.

I am currently working at World Serve ministries at the Canadian office in White Rock, BC. I got this job after my little adventure to Missions Fest this year with my soul purpose to find a job. With Ken's encouragment and a little bit of faith here I am.

Second and most important news..... I am going to be on the Album recording my church (Victory Christian Centre) is undertaking on friday. Everyone is beyond excited and not really sure what to do with ourselves. I know I am going to take a much needed night to SLEEP and rest up, get rid of this cold 100% and set out to just giver' on friday :)

Baby Hannah now 5 months old is growing up strong and wonderful! I am Happy to be a proud Aunty and excited for everything her life brings to mine :)

Peace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home