So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bringing in the new year with sunglasses and a tan

Well I can tell you this: 2 months ago I would have never believed you if you told me I'd be writting this sitting in a kitchen in Roatan. Deciding to come back to Roatan was a quick and great choice! I had been asked by the board to return to Roatan if possible to give the children some kind of stability as they have gone through numerous short term help since I left in June.

I knew I needed to go home, as so much has happend since I left this place. Family reunion, Hannah was born, tried out a new job and decided it wasnt for me.

Well my total time away is going to come out to 6 weeks, with a couple days on each end spent in Houston with my girly Halley :) I left November 29th, and will be returning to Vancity in January, just in time for my birthday.

Things are stressfull and I miss home more then I ever have! I didnt think it would be that hard being here over Christmas and New Years, but it is.

Given a new passion and excitment for home, and ready to get back into the swing of things :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home