So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, June 15, 2007

Guatemala once again :)

Well I arrived back in Guatemala last night, via 2 days travel from Roatan. In La Ceiba I randomly met this girl from Calgary so we travelled together all the way here. Gonna stay with her at the Hotel she already lined up for $6 a night, so not bad.

Tomorrow Liz and I are getting on the first bus out of the city to start heading up to Tactic. Gonna take a whole day we are thinking so hopfully we make it there before the sun sets :) Gonna spend the weekend there and then head back here on Monday. Then my last 3 days here and back home.

Can't wait to see you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

6 bucks...wow what a deal eh? Can't wait to see you again!!! Although standing next to you I'll look like a ghost. You can compete with my boyfriend though! Have an awesome weekend there until you come home!!! <3 Emma

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home