So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, March 30, 2007

All good

Well all I can say is God is Faithful. These last couple days have now been my best here. Not only has jeffery taken to me more, but my responses from home were just amazing. After posting my last post I have recieved many e-mails and comments from friends just reminded me why God wants me here and that this is what I've always dreamed about.

Thank you everyone who sent me messages, they really helped me through this week.

I was also asked by the church here to co-lead worship on sunday, as on wedenesday I ended up filling in for our usual worship leader. I feel so welcome here and everyday it feels more like home.

Still a little challenging with Jeffery some times and getting a moment for myself. But happy all around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Isn't it great how friends help pull you through the tough times? God is faithful! Much love,

10:32 AM

 
Blogger boersma said...

Good to hear you're doing better! Enjoy the sunshine...it's hailing like crazy here :P

Elly

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're liking it better.

We had snow this morning - hope you are soaking up as much sun as you can.

My belly wants to see you! :)

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home