So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, March 09, 2007

Leaving Tuesday...we hope...


Well today I'm busy planning my trip to Roatan, which will be tuesday, if all goes as planned. Right now there are supposible huge rain storms hitting the island, and the boats aren't running as often. My biggest fear is not being able to get to Roatan in one day, as I do not want to spend the night in La Ceiba.



A friend of mine just went to the island on monday and he said it was crazy experience. They missed their bus and had to take another one, which made them late to get the boat. Then they stayed in a really crappy hotel, where there are alot of gangs....woo hoo.



Well not as excited about this trip right now as I was like an hour ago. Praying all goes well!!!



Ok here some more pics of me from the party on monday....

eating an onion...

Yay, Winnie the Pooh! He's canadian like me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amay said...

Hey sweetie, just thinking about you! Hows everything going? I miss you and hope your time in Guatemala has been fun and exciting..give me an update. Love you

10:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the 'part of our heritage' commercial??

"Daddy - we should call him Winnie the Pooh!"
"Why Pooh son?"
"I don't know! Just Winnie... the... pooh!"

Hee hee. Christopher Robin rules.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home