So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well its that time of year again. With my shopping done (the little I had to do) the family christmas presents open already (last sunday) and the rest rapped, I am ready. My family celebrated on sunday due to Sara and Josh planning on heading to Denver. Now with the storm in Denver, not sure if they will be getting there by christmas.

Christmas gonna be a lot different from the past years, as I will be celebrating it with Seans family. We'll be spending a couple days out in Abby, and here's hoping we dont get stuck there if it snows. Its gonna be different, but I'm really excited.

Well thats enough for now...till next time..

~*~MERRY ~*~
~*~*~CHRISTMAS~*~*~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kim! Sara and Josh arrived in Denver last night. Moose is here and loving it. Hope you are having a nice time in Abbotsford. See you when you get back.

8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home