So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, October 30, 2006

Love ya all

Well I am realizing that more people read this thing then I thought. (Brought to my attention by Lynn, who I ran into at work, and somehow she knew my boyfriends name...weird) So I thought I would post some more intresting things...no not pictures, yet....so here is a little run down of my life couple weeks of life.

Beginning of September: woo hoo school started.. And NEW Job....LOVE IT!!!!
Mid September: Really bored..nothig todo but school work ...and WORK ROCKs!!! Yea RR.
End September: Still really bored. And with Corey in Cali and Danny with a new girl friend, my two best friend were no where to be seen. Also went to Ontario to see my cousin get marride, good times, made me really happy!!! Home...still bored.
Beginning of October: Work is ok, except lots of Drama between the other girls (not me) Oh and Sean and I started dating. Drama at worked covered up the fact that we started dating, so no one knew. Singing lots at church too, which is awesome!!
Mid October: Work is busy, good tips, good times had by all.
This past week: Tips suck!!!!!!! Like really suck!!!! Lots of time spent with Sean means I'm happy.
NOW: So happy, except behind on school work (thanx sean..na it was my fault)
This week: Praying for better tips!!! and with only like 3 grand left to pay the bank for my time in "the guate" life is good.

Life: Good
Work: Good
School: Ok...boring
Boyfriend: Awesome
Church: Busy and Great!
Family: Wish I saw more of them
Friends: Dont see them at all...really sucks.
One month left of: School....yea almost done!!!!
I'm really enjoying that this is shaping into stairs....
Well this is all I really have to say. Come visit me at work!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amay said...

Hey Gorgeous!!! I just wanted to leave a comment on your blog...so you may not be ready for the pics on the blog yet...but come on, ya gotta hook a sister up. At least email me some pics..remember I am an important person in your life.. hah.
I miss you Kim.. I cant wait until we can see eachother again.. as for now, I have our reliable and beautiful pictures of us together..and who knows maybe ill still be in guatemala for march.. so let me know what all you are planning.. assuming you might advance your dates..
Espero que tu estas bien chica.. Pienso en ti, muchas veces cada dia.. Te extrano..

5:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I know you are living in a very busy and sometimes boring part of your life right now, but don't despair! It is what is called Life, remember there are always things to look forward to: a trip back down to S. America, boyfriend, seeing family, church and remember that God loves YOU, you belong to Him.

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Kimmmmm - come over this weekend and party with me okay????

10:47 PM

 
Blogger kyle and ade said...

glad to see/hear/read that things are going well kim :)

5:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, Sounds like everything is going well for you and it's great that you are happy. I have a question, i quiet RR just before you came as i was coming to Calvin; is the sean you are dating the one with the tongue ring and gives out mints all the time?

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home