So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Home for the next 10 days...

I took a couple pictures of where it is I am living in Guatemala. I'm staying at the house of my friends Jonathan, Esau and Isai. Miriam, Isai's girlfriend from Germany is also staying here aswell. Everything is going great here, life is really relaxed and I love it! These 2 weeks in Guatemala are basically my rest before I head to Roatan and start working. Even though this is my vactions per say, I have been finding many ways to serve. On wednesday night Amanda and I spent the night at the church in the city for kids. And last night 5 of us painted the church floor. Took awhile to get all the paint off my feet, but worth it for sure, it looks so good.
This is my room that I am sharing with Miriam.The view outside my room, very Guatemalan. See the sun shining!

Still pretty white, but like always taking well to the sun :)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to see pics of where you are! Looks so nice and warm compared to here, it's still raining. You look good and happy.

10:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm vitamin D...something we don't have much of here...

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home