So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 26th is Departure day!!!

The Details :)


On February 26th I will be boarding my second plane to Guatemala. As I mentioned in a previous post I will be away again from March till June. I am going to spend 2 weeks in Guatemala catching up with my friends there and just hanging out before I head to Honduras. I will be taking a tourist bus to Honduras (which is safe) and then taking the ferry to the island. Once on the island I will be picked up by Brad and Debbie Warren, the directors of the Orphanage I will be working at. My time will be spent working at the Child Sponsorship International Orphanage in Sandy Bay Honduras, on the island of Roatan. The home cares for 17 children ranging from infants to teenagers. My job will be to care for these children as if they were my own. I will be working closely with Brad and Debbie Warren, the founders and directors of the home. I will returning home then in mid June.

I am looking forward to whole heartedly
live this dream that God instilled in my heart.

Please continue to pray for strength and energy during my time in Honduras, that the Lord will be able to use me to my full ability and bless the children of Honduras.

Thank you for your prayers and support.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Get used to changing diapers so you can teach me when you get back :) Ha ha just kidding....

Can you come over for dinner on Wednesday night?

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Abby Mommy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you come over on Wednesday for dinner and then leave? I know you have church with the kids, but Josh took out ribs :) Can you eat here and then go to the church? Let me know

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home