So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, February 23, 2007

Continue to press in

Well as life goes on and things continue to change I must post once again. Monday continues to move closer and closer to today.

In the last week I changed a lot in my life. After finally realizing that I must fully and whole heartedly serve God with my WHOLE, life I ended the relationship I was in. It has been an emotion filled week, explained best by "rollercoaster".

God is once again #1 in my life and he continues to bless me. Life is on its way up. Joy is in the air for sure and my heart is ready for all he has in store for me.

I praise God with all that I am and pray that he not only uses me to my fullest while away but he maintains and grows the relationships I have here back home.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome Kim!! I am excited for your trip and all that God is doing in your life. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend :)

10:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!! We are also excited about the change in your life, as you know. Looking forward to seeing where God continues to lead you in the future.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home