So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, March 12, 2007

Antigua Day

Well yesterday was Jazmins B-day so we pretty much packed the day with as much as we could do. Started the day off with Church, then a great lunch. The had heard they had not been to any ruins in Antigua, so on we went. Visited my favorite ruin for $2.00 :) Took a horse draw carrage and then went for ice cream.
Chillin' in the ruins
Chris and Jaz

Michelle, John and I (the fvc group)
All of us.Looking over Antigua with Agua (the volcano) looking over us.
Happy B-Day JAZ!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute skirt!!! Bring me one :) Just kidding - looks like you are having lots of fun.

Oskar and the rain miss you!

1:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! I bet you never thought that you would be down there with two other FVCHS students! Looks like you're having fun.

6:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KIM i was looking at your pictures...and there was michelle. ok weird.
AND THEN///jasmin...
WtF?
AND WAIT??? JOHN HULSTEIN!?
CHRIS YAMUCHI!?

why are you in a foreign land with all of these people i know?
Well i hope you are having a great time with them! Could you say hi and happy birthday to jasmin from me? Thanks a lot!
Danielle Gravnic

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home