So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, April 06, 2007

Only two more "normal" weeks.

Hey y'all.

Well as always things are going good, as God is in control! Been down here in Roatan for more then 3 weeks now and I cant believe how fast its all gone by.

I am now living in the childrens home and here on a 24/7 basis. Its really nice to be able to stay up late with the other kids, watching movie and just hanging out. I'm getting to know them all a little more as each day passes. All it takes is the get one of them alone and they just open up. Big Sarah (compared to little sarah who is a lot younger) has been here for 3 months now with her brother Kery. The two of us have bonded over the fact that she loves giving me massages! I love her! :) During our time alone yesterday she totally opened up to me about her life, and to think such a little girl like her has been through so much. I have decided that in the next couple weeks I am going to start writting down the chidrens stories, and posting them here eventually. These kids have amazing testimonies, not only of there past but of their survival.

I praise God for bringing my down here and showing all he has for me.

In two weeks Debbie and Brad will be leaving for the states with Little Sarah and Debra. I was worried I would be here alone in the house with the children, but as always God answers prayer. The day Debbie and Brad leave Leslie will be joining the team. She has been her before and knows most of the kids (besides the new ones). I cant wait to meet her and work with her while Brad and Debbie are gone for a month. They will be gone from April 21 to about May 20th. Gonna be a great month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home