So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Friday, April 27, 2007

Its been awhile I know

Hey y'all..

yes I know its been a long time really since I've posted, compared to how much I posted last year while I was away.

Things here have been crazy busy from sun rise to sun set. Working from 7am- 10pm about just wears me out pretty good everyday and I sleep very well :) Over the next three weeks Lesley will be watching Jeffrey in the afternoons which give me alittle more time with the rest of the kids, which results in more work :) I wake up early every day to make break for the kids as usual and now stay away till they are all in bed so I can kiss em all good night.

I also started leading worship at the church here...pretty crazy blessing. I fell in love with this church the moment I got here. Such loving people just open to whatever God has for them. I told them I sing back home, and they were like cool...come sing sunday, practise is saturday, and thats how is started. Been singing there more then a month now :)

So yea...life is crazy, God is good....woo hoo.

If you want to keep up dated on pictures just click on the facebook link on the right side of the screen, I post new pics there every couple days :)

thanx y'all for your prayers...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim - glad to see you can see how God is really using you down there. I'm selfishly excited to see you when you get home :)

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

It's been good to hear your voice when you phone. It makes Honduras not very far away. Keep doing your good work for the Lord down there!

Love,

Mom

7:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home