So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I hurt in 10 seconds and counting....

Since my sister decided to update her blog I had to jump on the band wagon and do aswell.

As I sit here in my "comfy" recliner watching tv at 1 in the morning I think back to when this was a boring thing I really hated...now I sit here thanking God I have somehow found a position that doesn't make me throb in pain.

So heres the back up for that all: Saturday night after much waiting and talking and walking, and talking and sitting and testing my appendix was finally removed at about 12pm. Now only 3 days later am I happy to announce I am not in pain at the moment...and I am sure that moment is about to pass me by. I came home yesterday as Surrey Memorial was not up to par on their "taking care of me" efforts. My parents decided I was better off at home, and that I am.

Happy to be at home....and was even able to leave the house for 3 hours tonight to go to Life Group, cant let those guys down :) SO yea theres all the info for ya...

Sara and Josh move in tomorrow....Mom and Dad move out Tuesday and my life continues to change daily. Still looking for a room mate for this 2 bedroom dream...which it really is ...so if you know anyone who is fed up living at home and can afford $350 a month...give me a call :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home