So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, May 12, 2008

WorldServe Ministries

Hello once again :)

Since I'm not away on one of my adventures I thought I would post what I am up to these days.

I have recently landed an amazing job at WorldServe ministries. I world wide ministry dedicated to advancing the gospel and impacting the nations through national pastors and christian workers.

It's awesome to be invovled in a ministry based out of Canada with our American office in beautiful Texas and also being able to me invovled in the Lord work around the World.

Please pray for continued strength and determination as the Lord has found a way for me to get rooted here in Canada and at my wonderful home church, Victory Christian Centre and still be able to be invovled in world wide ministry!

Praise the Lord!

you can find out more about WorldServe @ http://www.worldserve.org/


Blessings! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home