So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lists

As I see my friends are enjoying writing xmas lists ie. Lists of what they will be doing during the "Xmas Break" I will make my own list... *=finished
*1) BOB
*2) Finish Work
*3) Family Xmas
*4) LOTS of xmas parties (Including mine the 23)
5) Church services galore!! mygoodness...oh it's gonna be sweet
6) Boxing day with Ashley!! cant wait
7) Photo shoots
8) New Years (no idea what I'm doing yet)
9) Last Goodbye...oh so SAD
10) Hello Guatemala..oh so HAPPY!

1 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

Yay for lists and photos! WHOOOOT.

Ok we need to figure something rad out for New Years. My last two new years sucked so I need to party it up this year and over compensate. Let's plan something...something good.

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home