So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jamming it all in

So to sum up the last months.

Engaged - October 3rd
Married - January 3rd

Ya.

Well that was all my life up until the wedding was over, which I am so happy about. So done with planning and everything involved. I have no idea how people wait a year! Now thats crazy! Now its living life and seeing where the Lord is calling us next. What we do know is that we are done with the City and are planning to move to Hope sometime this year. Then after that, who knows. Eiher way we can't wait.

Also planning another jet set to Honduras in June. Can't wait to show Jason my second home. Can't wait for him to fall in love with everything Roatan. Can't wait to see Halley finally get married, now that ones been a LONG wait! Like forever. Then hopefully get to chill down there for about a month and then come back home once again :)

So yea....there ya go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home