So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

LEAVE TOMORROW!

(i wrote this before i left but posted it now)
I've dreamed of this day for months...yet it feels no different then yesterday, or the day before that. At first I felt bad for not getting emotional, but there is no need. My heart has been on its way to Guatemala the past 3 months and now my body is ready to go. This is my calling for the next 6 months and I know it is where God wants me. A year ago I would have been celebrating to be leaving this place..but thats all different now. You guys made surrey home for me. Which is weird cause I've lived here for 15 years but didnt feel home untill I met all of you. I knew this was home the day I was sad to leave it. But I will be back. And you'll be hearing me rant on here for the next 6 months. So enjoy the next 6 months of my ramblings and experiences. I hope they are just has fun to read about. Thanx again for all the love. And fairwell...the next post will be written from Guatemala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home