So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

3 days

Happy New Year!!! Well now that the new year is upon us and all the holidays are over with I am free to enjoy these next few days. Tonight is going to the big tear jerker, as it is my last church service at Victory for the next 6 months. I am so attached to it, and the people there. VCC has become so much of what my life has been these past 2 years and leaving it for so long it going to be hard. Tonight will be the goodbye to those I will not see tomorrow at the final dinner. Goodbye to PJ and all the great leaders at Victory who have guilded me through lots these past years. Goodbye to the worship band, I'm gonna miss the worship so much. Goodbye to the whole family at VCC. Victory is my home away from home, you can ask my mom. So saying goodbye to it is going to be hard.
Tonight goodbye to VCC
Tomorrow goodbye to all of my friends....

Its gonna be a tearfull next two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home