So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Thursday, December 29, 2005

i'm scared

so we are just 30 mins shy of 5 days to go and I'm pretty scared. With having to still get through new years I really havent thought about really leaving. Now that my bags are almost fully packed with some miner set backs everything is looking great and running smoothly. hu....so I leave in 5 days. It's so hard to rap my head around it all...my life is about to change like crazy and I dont even know what to expect....so this is what it feels like to live a dream. I have always wanted to get away from this place, and now I am. I've always wanted to step out of this little box of my dutch community and close friends, and now I am. I've always wanted to travel around and meet intresting people, and now I am. I think that when you finally come to a place where your dreams are coming true, it is so hard to believe I start to think I am sleeping. Once I am up in the air and flying out of canada... then it will hit me...I had this chance to live all these dreams....and I did NOT chicken out, I am doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home