So here are my adventures and experience all summed up in writtings pictures and me rantings. Enjoy :)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

the getting ready to say goodbye is the worst. I know i am going to have a great time once I get down there, but saying goodbye to everyone is going to be hard. When I said goodbye to Jenna I basically broke down. I can already picture the next goodbyes.

I'll be held together most of the night, just untill the last few are leaving. My last look at Emma is going to start the tears, and from there it will go. Goodbye Justin, goodbye to Dave, goodbye Nathan, goodbye B, goodbye Andrea, goodbye Ophie. Then my last hugs from everyone in a long time, my last embrace from Craig will open the water works. And then...the ulitmate killer, Ashley. I think I would handle her if she wouldn't cry, but I know she will. What will be my parting words. I do not know. But here I will say this when I still can. I love you guys, and I love you for understanding this. But dont hold on to me too tight, cause this is just the first goodbye of many. My life will continue to wander, but know that I will always be true to what i believe...if all I have to give is a hug to a hurting child, then my life is worth living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home